A small heads up about the resources I use!
Since I started learning and speaking more than one language, I have opened myself more doors of opportunities and learning than I could have imagined. Therefore, some of my resources may be available in a certain language, but I am sure you can find their translations or captions in your preferred language.
I read. A lot.
Topics range from art fundamentals, business, creativity and personal development, to novels and art books that inspire me and to which I turn to for references when I am blocked.
● Show Your Work! - Austin Kleon
● The Artist's Way - Julia Cameron
● The Animator's Survival Kit - Richard Williams
● Creativity and the campfire - Marco Bucci
● So Good they can't ignore you - Cal Newport
● The untethered soul - Michael A. Singer
● How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don't Know What They Want to Be When They Grow Up - Emilie Wapnick
● Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One - Jenny Blake
● Tools Of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers - Tim Ferris
● The Creative Gene: How books, movies, and music inspired the creator of Death Stranding and Metal Gear Solid - Hideo Kojima
● You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost): A Memoir - Felicia Day
● Art of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy - Micky Neilson
● Drachen - Johan Egerkrans
● Dragon of Ash & Stars: The Autobiography of a Night Dragon - H. Leighton Dickson