I am a Freelance CG Artist with a focus on 3D art and animation. I make cute and cheerful art for games, be it for PC/mobile. I have experience working with indie game developers and in casual, platformer and adventure projects.
Skills: 3D Animation, Game play Animation, Characters, 3D Modeling, Digital Sculpting, Motion Design.
Software: Blender, Autodesk Maya, ZBrush, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Unreal Engine, Github, ClickUp.
Language Fluency: Spanish, English, Italian.
FEB 2023 - Present
* Creating 3D props for the mobile game title: Sunshine Days.
* Bringing legacy assets to current game standards, from concepting and modeling to implementing inside Unreal Engine.
Freelance Graphic Designer
DEC 2020 - DEC 2022
* Worked together with Developers and Community Management Team to deliver high-quality creative assets on schedule, meeting the project briefs.
Freelance 3D Creature Modeler
FEB 2020 - DEC 2020
* Created and delivered high-quality 3D models of realistic creatures and optimized their topology for animation and grooming.
* Analyzed constructive criticism and professionally addressed feedback from client’s needs.
Test Studios Games
SEP 2019 - MAY 2021
Shipped Title: Cool Earth: A Company Against Global Warming, a single-player educational puzzle mobile game for Android.
* Designed and created all 3D characters, rigged and animated with Mixamo rig. Integrated models and their textures inside the game engine Unreal Engine 4.
* In conjunction with the Programming team, designed and implemented all aspects of the User Interface visuals and animations.
* Created key promotional art for Social Media channels and Play Store page.
Freelance 3D Animator
JUL 2019 - OCT 2019
Shipped Title: Heads N Tails: Mythical Pet Shop is a single-player, cute casual, point & click game for PC, available on itch.io.
* Key frame-animated all 5 characters. Rigged characters were provided.
* Worked from a list of known animation requirements, including: idle states, happy and sad mood, interaction animations customized for each character play style.
Diploma in Game Art & Design
Vancouver Institute of Media Arts
March 2018 – March 2019
Program curriculum focused on creating concept art and assets for the game industry.